This development training camp takes place from Monday, July 9 to Friday, July 13, 2018, at the Stade de Colovray, in Nyon.
The goals of this rugby development camp are:
- Technical - Work and develop the line technique (1st line, 2nd line, 3/4 centers ...) and the individual technique specific to the possition.
- Mobility and Physicality - Work on the coordination of the upper and lower parts of the body, the technique of running (learning to run straight and posture) and speed (speed of reaction, action and running).
- Safety - The safety aspect will also be addressed by working on contact attitudes (with opposing player and the ground). We will go into more detail with the players who evolve in 1st line by teaching them the attitude to have during a scrum (positioning of the head and the body).
Participants will be taken care of from 9 am to 6 pm, with lunch and snacks. A shuttle will be organized between the Nyon station and the stadium for children arriving by train in the morning and leaving in the evening.
The Stade Sportif de Colovray offers a grass field and a synthetic field in case of bad weather and two locker rooms with showers. A tent located on the central median of the centre is set up by UEFA for the organization of sporting events and the athletes will benefit from this tent for lunch and snacks. On the menu, pasta delivered by the partner Pomodoro de Nyon, accompanied by meat and a dessert. Fruit, cake and cereals will be given as a snack.
The sports outfits below are required for the camp week:
- Jersey, shorts and socks
- Cleats (preferably molded) and a pair of sneakers
- Cap and sunscreen
- Bath towel
- Jogging and waterproof jacket in case of bad weather
- Swimsuit for lake and pool outings
- Tree climbing gear
To view the detailed technical program of the development camp, please click here
In order to vary the effort and comfort, two half-days (Tuesday and Thursday) are dedicated to fun activities:
- Accrobranche at Signal de Bougis
- Swimming and waterpolo in the lake, supervised by a trainer from the Centre de Nageurs of Nyon
Camp attire will be offered to participants. A match jersey and nominative match shorts will be distributed at the beginning of the camp. The sizes for the equipment must be communicated before May 30, 2018. Please consult the table below to help decide what sizes you require. Note that the jerseys are close-fitting.
||If your child has a strong build, order a size M or L.
||164 or adult S
||If your child has a strong build, order a adult size L or XL.
||176 or adult M
||If your child has a strong build, order a adult size XL or XXL.
||Forward - XXL and 3 XL, Threequarters - Xl and XXL
The number of places for this camp is limited to 30 places so the sign-ups will be considered on a first come first saved basis
To register for this summer camp, please click on 'select' and fill in the necessary information. If your child is coming by train, please indicate the time of arrival and return in the 'Comments' box. Also, indicate any allergies or medical information that camp organizers should know about.