Our ambassadors support TIQ 2 Sports because they love its goal: making it easy for people to find and practice a sport.
They practice a sport at a high level, or did this in the past. Every day they experience the positive effect of sports on their life. It is good for your body, mind and spirit. It teaches you to set goals, to push yourself, to be patient, to work together, to become a leader and many many other things.
Our ambassadors want other people to experience this as well. That's why they join TIQ 2 Sports in activities to show how good sports can be for you.
Roman Jahoda – CEO of ComplexCore
- Multiple Judo World Cup Winner
- Multiple Austrian Judo Champion
- Contestant at many World and European Judo Championships
Slaven Dizdarević – Founder of Association 6
- Founder at Association 6, international non-profit organization addressing the issue of homophobia in sporting cultures and making equality visible through sports
- Olympian Decathlete, Beijing 2008
- Managing director at Kids Athletics