Last revised: 7 September 2018
Ownership of content
The copyright on the content of any of the TIQ2 Websites, and all TIQ2 trademarks appearing on TIQ2 Websites, belong to TIQ2 or its licensors. All intellectual property rights on content, names, logos and other trademarks are protected under national and international copyright, patent and trademark laws, international conventions and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights and applicable laws. You therefore may for example not use or reproduce any graphics, audio or video, photographic or other content from any of the TIQ2 websites without prior specific written consent of TIQ2.
General practices regarding use; Acceptable use policy; Breach
TIQ2 reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access and use of TIQ2 Websites at any time without notice. TIQ2 makes no guarantee that any TIQ2 Website will be uninterrupted or error free. TIQ2 reserves the right to suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of any TIQ2 Website at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
You may create links to TIQ2 Websites from other respectable websites. You may not create links to TIQ2 Websites from any racist or extremist website or any website advocating hatred, violence or discrimination. TIQ2 reserves the absolute right to require you to remove any link or links to any TIQ2 Website, and you undertake to comply immediately with any such requirement.
You may visit any of the TIQ2 Websites without having an account with TIQ2. In order to open an account on TIQ2 Websites and services available on TIQ2 Websites, you must register (‘Sign up’) with TIQ2 and provide any information required by TIQ2 during the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of this information, and for the security of your account and password. TIQ2 will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this responsibility. You are also responsible for any content that you may post on TIQ2 Websites and for all activity that occurs under your account. Your account is personal and may not be used by third parties. You must: (i) notify TIQ2 immediately of any unauthorized use of any password or Account or any other known or suspected breach of security; and (ii) use reasonable efforts to stop immediately any unauthorized activity that is known to or suspected by you.
You may not:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information,
- materials or other content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, racist, extremist or offensive; that advocates violence; or that infringes another's rights, including any intellectual property rights;
- use any TIQ2 Website:
- for any fraudulent purpose or to any fraudulent effect
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
- knowingly transmit any data,send or upload any (material that contains) viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to affect adversely the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- obtain, collect, store or modify personal information about other users without prior written consent;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- modify, adapt or hack TIQ2 Websites or falsely imply that some other Website is associated with TIQ2 Websites or TIQ2;
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of a TIQ2-website,
- any equipment or network on which a TIQ2-website is stored,
- any software used in the provision of a TIQ2-website, or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party; or
- use any TIQ2 Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- during any use of any of the TIQ2Websites, violate any laws in any relevant jurisdiction. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you will comply with all local rules regarding online conduct.
In the course of using TIQ2 Websites, you may provide TIQ2 with comments, including but not limited to suggestions and observations concerning errors, problems and defects, as well as any other issues, regarding any of the TIQ2 Websites. You hereby grant TIQ2 a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non- exclusive, royalty-free, transferable and sub-licensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, display, translate, perform, create derivative works from, sub-license and otherwise exploit any and all such comments.
TIQ2 Websites may provide or permit links to other Websites or resources. Because TIQ2 has no control over such Websites and resources, TIQ2 does not guarantee any availability of any such website and/or resource and TIQ2 does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such Websites or resources. Your business dealings with any third parties through TIQ2 Websites, including payment for and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. TIQ2 shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such Website or resource.
Disclaimer of warranties
Use of any of the TIQ2 websites is at your sole risk. The TIQ2 websites and their content are provided for use on an “as is” and “as and if available”-basis. TIQ2 makes no warranties regarding any of the content on any of the TIQ2 websites.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall TIQ2 or its employees, agents, suppliers or contractors be liable for any damages of any nature, including without limitation any consequential loss, damages for loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, loss of goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, claims of third parties, or any other loss, cost, claim or expense of any kind or character arising out of or in connection with the use of the TIQ2 Websites, their content or any website with which they are linked.
Applicable law and jurisdiction; invalidity; section titles
GENERAL TERMS OF TIQ2 CONCERNING ONLINE BOOKING
Anybody making a booking through TIQ2 is bound to these General Terms plus to the Clubs' or Trainer’ Terms. “Club or Trainer” is any training establishment or educational establishment (all in the widest sense), and "Clubs' or Trainer’ Terms" are its Terms & Conditions which are applicable on any dealing with that establishment, for instance holding a cancellation policy of the Club or Trainer in effect at the time of the online booking. The online booking service provided by TIQ2 is free for Participants and Parents. For Clubs and Trainers, please refer to the specific Terms and Conditions.
The person who takes part, or intends to take part, in a course that is the object of a booking is the “Participant”; if the Participant has not reached the age of 18, the booking must be done or approved by his parent or guardian, who must also give his or her exact address. This shall also apply when the age of consent is not 18 years in the country where the course is taking place, or in which the Participant or his or her parent or guardian is resident.
Information provided upon sign up and booking
The Participant will provide truthful information at the time of booking; the Participant may be expelled forthwith from the course at any time should said information prove to be a misrepresentation. Participants who are unsure of their language level should contact TIQ2.
Clubs and Teachers
TIQ2 will present Clubs and Trainers in a way that comparison of the offering is easy for the consumer, ie. the Participant and/or Parent. TIQ2 will endeavour to present information on the profile, facilities, activities, courses, accommodations and transfers, terms and conditions, plus links to the Club or Trainer website and email-address.
Booking a course
Once any course is chosen by the Participant, the Participant can then book the course immediately through TIQ2.
The booking may be rejected and/or not executed by either TIQ2 or the Club for the following reasons:
- The booking is made by an under aged Participant without the consent from his Parent or guardian;
- The Participant does not send documents requested in time;
- The Participant does not make payment by the requested date;
- The Participant cannot be reached for more than one month;
- The Participant provided untruthful information during the online booking;
- The course is over subscribed, not running or deemed unsuitable for the Participant;
- There are practical reasons for rejection of the booking;
The booking is deemed to be unsuitable for any other reasons.
Once a booking is received, TIQ2 will email a confirmation of the booking. Acceptance by the Club or Trainer leads to a contract between the Participant and the Club or Trainer, on which the Club’s and Trainer’s Terms are applicable. TIQ2 is not a party to that contract. TIQ2’ role is solely that of facilitator. TIQ2 carries an obligation to make her best effort, not an obligation to procure any result. TIQ2’ system enables the Participant to communicate with the Club and Trainers. TIQ2 will request the Club to send all necessary documents directly to the Participant.
TIQ2 will assist the Participant to make his payment directly to the Club or Trainer by providing all information necessary thereto. TIQ2 is not an intermediary for the payment of the course fees. Payment must be made to the Club or Trainer by the Participant in accordance with the Club’s terms.
Changes of Terms
TIQ2 reserves the right to change these Terms.
Cancellation and refund
After making the booking, cancellations are governed by the Clubs' and Trainer’s Terms.
If a booking cannot be processed or executed due to the Participant’s incompliance with the Clubs' or Trainers’ Terms, the Participant is liable for the charge depicted in the Clubs' or Trainers’ Terms.
TIQ2 is not liable or responsible in case:
- the Club or Trainer decides to stop or change the course;
- the Participant is unable to attend the course for personal reasons;
- the Club or Trainer has supplied inaccurate information to TIQ2 which leads to inaccurate information by TIQ2.
- of any other reasons out of TIQ2' control.
DamagesTIQ2 is not liable for any damages caused to or by the Participant and/or Parent, nor for damages causes to or by the Club and/or Trainer.
Applicable law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by the laws of Switzerland. All disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of TIQ2’ place of business. However, TIQ2 may seek emergency relief before any competent court or tribunal in the event of a breach or anticipated breach of these Terms.