Yoga Trainer und Vereine
Yoga camps and courses for adults and kids
Are you asking yourself where to go for yoga lessons for yourself or for your children? TIQ 2 Sports will give you an overview – clear, clean and simple - of the lessons, camps, programs, subscriptions and events available in the area of your choice. You might be interested to find private lessons or group lessons on a weekly basis. The various yoga teachers on TIQ 2 Sports offer both adult courses as well as courses for children or teenagers. Levels offered mostly vary from beginner to intermediate and advanced.
Do you admire B. K. S. Iyengar, Tirumalai Krishnamacharya, Swami Sivananda, K Pattabhi Jois, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Paramahansa Yogananda, Jaggi Vasudev, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Baba Ramdev, Bikram Choudhury?… then focus on your yoga by booking a yoga lesson or a yoga subscription via TIQ 2 Sports
A few words to give you an idea of some common types of yoga:
- Hatha yoga is ideal for beginners. It combines poses and breathing techniques, so it is generally relaxing and restorative.
- Vinyasa yoga is a fairly fast-paced, therefore also called power yoga. It requires you to move continuously throughout the class. Suited for weight loss.
- Iyengar yoga is developed by yoga guru B.K.S. Iyengar. Focus on proper alignment to strengthen the muscles and support the joints.
- Bikram yoga, by founder Bikram Choudhury is also called ‘hot yoga’. Focus on Building flexibility.
- Kundalini yoga is more focused on calming the mind and to energize the body through movement, the chanting of mantras, and breathing. It gives a more spiritual experience.
- Ashtanga, for the more experienced practitioners. It requires strength and endurance.
Do you want to improve your posture? Do you want to be able to relax better? Do you want your body and mind to be in harmony? Do you want to improve your breathing techniques? Select the yoga teacher of your choice on TIQ 2 Sports and book a lesson.